I currently offer; face-to-face Individual Counselling and Telephone Counselling
When, and For How Long?
- Individual Counselling Sessions take place weekly, at an agreed, fixed time, for an agreed number of weeks, however this can be reviewed at any time
- Each Individaul counselling session will last for approximately 50 minutes, which is considered the standard therapeutic hour.
- I am able to practise from one of several locations in the Colchester, Clacton and Tendring area.
- Home visits are available for new Mothers, the elderly and infirm.
- Evening appointments are available in Wivenhoe between 6-9pm, weekdays
What Can We Talk About?
I am able to provide counselling support for individuals experiencing, or who have experienced the following:
- anxiety and depression
- identity confusion
- relationship difficulties
- family separation (including high conflict cases)
- pregnancy, birth and new motherhood
- parental concerns
- redundancy and work related ‘stress’
- physical illness or injury
- domestic abuse
- bullying from others
- mild eating disorders
- low self-esteem
- loss of meaning and purpose
- lack of confidence
- social isolation
- suicide ideation
Confidentiality will be strictly maintained, which means that I will not share information about you with another person or organisation, however I may need to make a disclosure, if there is evidence that you or another person is at risk of serious harm. I would endeavour to discuss this with you beforehand, whenever possible.
If I believe that there is a need for more specialist intervention, I will discuss this with you and will make you aware of any plans for referral.
Initial Consultation – £20
Individual counselling –
£30 per session (face-to-face) £20 per session (telephone)
Students/Trainees – £20 per session
Concessions are available for those on low incomes (please contact me to discuss)
24 hours notice is required, otherwise I will still need to charge the agreed fee.
For booking enquiries, please Contact me.