What I can offer
I currently offer; face-to-face Individual Counselling and Telephone Counselling
When, and For How Long?
- Individual Counselling Sessions take place weekly, at an agreed, fixed time, for an agreed number of weeks, however this can be reviewed at any time
- Each Individaul counselling session will last for approximately 50 minutes, which is considered the standard therapeutic hour.
- I am able to practise from one of several locations in the Colchester, Clacton and Tendring area.
- Home visits are available for new Mothers, the elderly and infirm.
- Evening appointments are available in Wivenhoe between 6-9pm, weekdays
What Can We Talk About?
I am able to provide counselling support for individuals experiencing, or who have experienced the following:
- anxiety and depression
- identity confusion
- relationship difficulties
- family separation (including high conflict cases)
- pregnancy, birth and new motherhood
- parental concerns
- redundancy and work related ‘stress’
- physical illness or injury
- domestic abuse
- bullying from others
- mild eating disorders
- low self-esteem
- loss of meaning and purpose
- lack of confidence
- social isolation
- suicide ideation
Confidentiality will be strictly maintained, which means that I will not share information about you with another person or organisation, however I may need to make a disclosure, if there is evidence that you or another person is at risk of serious harm. I would endeavour to discuss this with you beforehand, whenever possible.
If I believe that there is a need for more specialist intervention, I will discuss this with you and will make you aware of any plans for referral.
Initial Consultation – £20
Individual counselling –
£25 per session (face-to-face)
£15 per session (telephone)
Students/Trainees – £20 per session (block bookings required after initial consultation)
Concessions are available for those on low incomes (please contact me to discuss)
24 hours notice is required to avoid cancellation fee
For booking enquiries, please Contact me.